martedì 23 febbraio 2016

Back in Italy!

After six years back in Canada, I have returned to Italy for 6 months. This time, I am here as a student, studying viticulture and enology at Piacenza's Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore. The first week has been extremely challenging: finding accommodation being the biggest hurdle. Getting my permesso di soggiorno and starting school the next two most difficult things. My next two posts will be about getting your permesso, and how it changed for me from 2009, as well as finding an apartment in Italy! Otherwise, I have had a good experience so far. I have met some wonderful international students here, and am living with a lovely Italian-German family, with the cutest little kid I think I have ever met. My Italian is coming along nicely, and I have already been on a little holiday to the tiny village of Borgo Val di Taro, to stay at an agriturismo for the weekend. Check back frequently to read more about my adventures! Nadia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento